Our vision is to be the leading college that offers health courses in the province of Laguna with national recognition in selected fields or areas.
Our mission is to provide high quality health education to our undergraduate students through the delivery if current and responsive curriculum that promotes intellectual and professional development.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Three to five years after graduation, the Health Sciences alumni shall:
- Have advanced their practice in the field of health sciences
- Be globally competitive in their field of specialization by:
1. pursuing professional development;
2. exhibiting integrity towards excellence;
3. manifesting proper ethical principles and values; and
4. promoting social responsibilities in their profession.