The College of Arts and Sciences’ vision is to be a globally preeminent college in all aspects of learning and discovery, a hub of liberal arts education: humanities, arts and communication, social sciences, mathematics and sciences while fostering a climate of intellectual freedom, diversity and inclusion.
As a college and institution of higher learning, it is our mission to provide intellectual and interdisciplinary inquiry, educate, effective civic engagement and research within the context of respect, love of humanity and humility.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Three to five years after graduation, the Arts and Sciences alumni shall:
- Have advanced their practice in the field of arts and sciences
- Be globally competitive in their field of specialization by:
1. pursuing professional development;
2. exhibiting integrity towards excellence;
3. manifesting proper ethical principles and values; and
4. promoting social responsibilities in their profession.