Laguna University College of Education envisions its graduates to be equipped with knowledge, values and skills necessary to effectively carry out their roles and responsibilities in the classroom, society, community and state.
In line with this vision, the college has the mission to provide quality teacher education that is accessible to all and to make every new teacher learn, observe and perform with integrity.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Three to five years after graduation, the Teacher Education alumni shall:
- Have advanced their practice in the field of teacher education
- Be globally competitive in their field of specialization by:
1. pursuing professional development;
2. exhibiting integrity towards excellence;
3. manifesting proper ethical principles and values; and
4. promoting social responsibilities in their profession.