The College of Engineering of Laguna University is envisioned to be the “Provincial College of Choice” with the highest quality of academic programs equipped with up to date technology for research, computational methods and experimentation.
The College of Engineering of Laguna University upholds its role to develop globally competent and professional engineers with proper values, catering to serve the industry and society and play a part in national development.
To ensure that academic programs are continually upgraded to maintain high standards of quality and excellence.
- Competent Professional
- Effective Communicator
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
- Socially Responsible
- Ethically Responsible
- Lifelong Learner
- With Good Interpersonal Skills
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Three to five years after graduation, the Engineering alumni shall:
- Have advanced their practice in the field of engineering
- Be globally competitive in their field of specialization by:
1. pursuing professional development;
2. exhibiting integrity towards excellence;
3. manifesting proper ethical principles and values; and
4. promoting social responsibilities in their profession.