The Human Resource Management Office which is directly under the supervision of the Vice President for Administration, is located at Room LU-18 of the LU-Annex Area.
To outsource the most competent teaching / non-teaching personnel and develop them into engaged people who are reliable and socially responsive.
The HRMO is an office deals with a wide range of activities from strategic planning level to the day-to-day operations level. Roles and responsibilities revolve in the following activities:
- Involvement in the strategic planning process
- Forecasting the labor requirement
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management System
- Rewards and Recognition
- Attendance Monitoring
- 201-Files Management
- Complaints, Grievance and Discipline