The Laguna University College of Education envisions its graduates to be equipped with knowledge, values, and skills necessary to effectively carry out their roles and responsibilities in the classroom, community, society, and state.
In line with this vision, the College has the mission to provide quality education that is accessible to all and to make every new teacher observe, learn, and perform with integrity.
- Exemplars of worth emulating values and attributes.
- Designers of conducive learning environment.
- Understanding diverse students’ needs.
- Creators and implementers of relevant curriculum.
- Adept in authentic assessment.
- Responsible and reliable partners of community.
- Engaged lifelong learners.