The Laguna University Medical and Dental Clinic, a center of excellence in public health, a world class health provider, continually improving and responding to the needs of the university.
The Laguna University Medical and Dental Clinic is committed to provide prompt and effective health services within the university, for students and non-students alike, contributing to the improvement of the quality of their lives.
The School Health Services shall be managed by a registered physician, registered dentist and a registered nurse in partnership with the Laguna University administrators and faculty to ensure that the heath needs of the students are met.
Through school health services and programs, the students can develop the knowledge, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors necessary to remain healthy and to perform well in school.
To supervise the overall health concerns in the University.
- Early identification of health problems and intervention plans through routine medical and dental check-up.
- Responds to health conditions of students, faculty and staff.
- Immediately responds to emergency situations.
- Identifies school health needs.
- Health education including wellness promotion and disease prevention for groups and individuals.
- Provides health information.
- Maintains a school health record for each student.
- Maintains medical supplies.
Facebook Page: Laguna University – Medical and Dental Clinic