The Quality Management Office was created by the Laguna University in July 2020. It was approved by the Board of Reqents. The department’s primary goals are to oversee the institutional accreditation and certification plans of the University while complementing it with development programs in promoting and institutionalizing accreditation and certification activities. It takes charge of entire process of certification of the University. It intends to make Laguna University as the first certified local college in Laguna. It also serves as the management arm of the University in establishing and nurturing a culture of accountability and continuous improvement to provide quality service to its stakeholders.
To ensure organizational efficiency and continuous improvement through accreditation and certifications.
- Conducting quality management orientation
- Selecting, Appointing, and Training of Internal Quality Audit Committee
- Verifying compliance against standards
- Processing of Client Satisfaction Survey
- Processing of Document Request Form (DRF)