The Management Information Systems Office is under the supervision of the Laguna University President and located at A-317 3rd floor, Oreta Building. The Management Information System Office work according to the mission and vision of the University. It is the office with an emphasis on service through technology.
To maintain reliable, updated, and appropriate access to technological infrastructures to meet changing service demands.
- IT Resources Preventive Maintenance
- Software Installation and Purchasing Program
- Web Administration and Management
- Graphics Design and Development
- ID Production and Issuance
- Use of Computer Laboratories
- Management of LU School System