The Medical and Dental Clinic under the supervision of the Administration Office is located at LU-16 which is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
To promote and maintain students and teaching and non-teaching personnel’s health through comprehensive curative and preventive care and extensive health drive.
- Emergency response
- Attends to minor ailments
- Annual Medical & Dental Check-up for Teaching and Non- teaching Personnel
- Routine Medical and Dental Examination for students
- Pre-participatory Medical Evaluation
- Hepatitis B vaccination for CHS students
- Dispense of Medicines
- Oral health promotion: Free tooth extraction
- Food Stalls and Canteen Sanitation Inspection