The Medical and Dental Clinic under the supervision of the Administration Office is located at LU-16 which is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The Laguna University Medical and Dental Clinic, a center of excellence in public health, a world class health provider, continually improving and responding to the needs of the university.
The Laguna University Medical and Dental Clinic is committed to provide prompt and effective health services within the university, for students and non-students alike, contributing to the improvement of the quality of their lives.
To promote and maintain students and teaching and non-teaching personnel’s health through comprehensive curative and preventive care and extensive health drive.
- Emergency response
- Attends to minor ailments
- Annual Medical & Dental Check-up for Teaching and Non- teaching Personnel
- Routine Medical and Dental evaluation
- Hepatitis B vaccination for CHS students
- Dispense of Medicines
- Oral health promotion: free tooth extraction
- Posting health information and dissemination
- Inspection of the Canteen