The Office of Student Affairs and Services is located at A-210 in the 2nd floor of the Oreta Building. It is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. OSAS is in charge of promoting the personal and academic success of the students.
To provide a set of student-centered activities to complement academic instructions for the holistic development of students as productive contributors in nation-building.
Student Welfare Services
- Information and Orientation Services
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Student Handbook Development
Student Development Services
- Student Organizations and Activities
- Student Discipline
- Student Publication
Institutional Student Program
- Admission Services
- Scholarship and Financial Assistance
- Health Services
- Sports Development Programs
- Social and Community Involvement Programs.
- Student Assistantship Program
- CHED-StuFAP (Tulong Dunog Program)
- Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES)
- LU-AAI Scholarship (Alumni Association)
- SUI GENERIS Scholarship Program
- Special Scholarship Program