PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
Three to five years after graduation, the Health Sciences alumni shall:
- Have advanced their practice in the field of Health Sciences
- Be globally competitive in their field of specialization by:
- pursuing professional development;
- exhibiting integrity towards excellence;
- manifesting proper ethical principles and values; and
- promoting social responsibilities in their profession.
PROGRAM INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES (PILO)
By the time of graduation, College of Health Sciences students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, attitude and skills of midwives in the care of the girl—child, adolescent, and the woman prior to, during and after pregnancy.
- Provide primary health care services.
- Demonstrate gender sensitivity in dealing with clients.
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely documentation of client care.
- Communicate effectively with clients using appropriate language.
- Work with the community health team in organizing, mobilizing the community towards health and human development.
- Participate in professional growth and development activities for lifelong learning.
- Practice midwifery in accordance with existing laws and legislations, ethics and moral principles.
- Participate in research activities.
List of Faculty
|BAJAO, Luisa B.||Instructor I||Midwifery|
|DORADO, Marizol V.||Instructor I||Midwifery|
|MORILLO, Jhonessa L.||Instructor II||Midwifery|
|PESIGAN, Emelita S.||Dean of the Midwifery Program||Midwifery|