The College of Computing Studies (CCS) envisions to be a leading educational college of choice in Computing Technology that develops graduates who are academically prepared, technically skilled and morally upright in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The College of Computing Studies is committed to produce technically competent professionals in Computer Science and Information Technology, who are prepared in the practice of their profession in support of the national development goals and standards in the Asia-Pacific region.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Three to five years after graduation, the Computing alumni shall:
- Have advanced their practice in the field of computing
- Be globally competitive in their field of specialization by:
1. pursuing professional development;
2. exhibiting integrity towards excellence;
3. manifesting proper ethical principles and values; and
4. promoting social responsibilities in their profession.