Applicants seeking transfer admission into the University have to satisfy the requirements of the University as well as those of the college/degree program to which they seek to transfer.
Admission of transferee student and the credit of units earned from other colleges or universities are subject to the approval of the registrar upon the recommendation of the dean/program chair concerned.
The requirements for admission are the following:
- Applicant should take the Laguna University Admission Test (LUAT).
- The following documents are required:
- Original Copy of Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal)
- Original Copy of College Academic Records/Certificate of Grades signed by Registrar from previous school for evaluation purposes.
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records should have a Remarks of “Copy for Laguna University”
- Original Copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by Guidance Counselor
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs. 1×1 Photo with Name Tag
- 1 pc. Long Brown Envelope (Thick)
*For Female married applicant, submit photocopy of PSA Marriage Contract
Transferees shall complete in the University not less than 50% of the units required to graduate in their new program. Furthermore, all upper division courses required in the program shall be taken in the University.