All incoming freshmen and new students should pass the LU Admission Test (LUAT) and the interview of their respective dean/program chair to qualify for admission. Results of the entrance examinations can be claimed at the Office of Student Affairs and Services.
The requirements for admission are the following:
- Applicant should take the Laguna University Admission Test (LUAT).
- The following documents are required:
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Original Copy of Grade 12 Report Card with LRN
- Original Copy of Form 137 (Senior High School)
- Original Copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by the HS principal/Guidance Counselor
- 2 pcs. 1×1 Photo with Name Tag
- 1 pc. Long Brown Envelope (Thick)
*For Female married applicant, submit photocopy of PSA Marriage Contract