POSITION TITLE: University President III
PLANTILLA ITEM NO.: 32
SALARY GRADE: 29/1
MONTHLY SALARY: PhP 155,030.00
- Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years at the time of application.
- A natural-born Filipino citizen.
- Holder of an appropriate earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution.
- Proven track record as an administrator (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director), preferably relevant experience in the academe, whether in public or private, for least five (5) years
- Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude, wherein the penalty is more than six (6) months.
An applicant who does not meet any one of the above mentioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidences shall be disqualified from the search process.
1. Formal Application Letter addressed to:
GOVERNOR RAMIL L. HERNANDEZ
Office of the Governor
Provincial Capitol Compound, Sta. Cruz, Laguna
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research outputs and publication, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates, conferences attended);
3. Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HR Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison;
4. Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the Laguna University;
5. Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than one (1) month from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has no pending administrative and/or criminal case:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Municipal / Regional Trial Court
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution / Company where applicant is presently employed;
6. PSA authenticated Birth Certificate;
7. Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a DOH- recognized accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of hospital or clinic must indicate DOH accreditation number;
8. Results of neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOH- recognized accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Results should be signed by a neuropsychiatric doctor. Letterhead
of clinic/hospital must indicate DOH accreditation number. The test results shall also include a statement indicating the purpose
for which the test is taken, e.g. “this test was taken in connection with applicant’s application for the position of University
9. Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee for University President reserves the right to validate or verify the authenticity of documents submitted and/or the results of examinations submitted when necessary, and the right to accept any document that it deems to be questionable.
IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and six (6) certified photocopies of the aforementioned documents on or before February 10, 2020, up to 5:00 p.m. only, (Philippine Standard time) to:
LEAH TERESA R. JAVIER
Secretariat, Laguna University Search Committee for President (SCP)
Provincial Human Resource Management Office
Provincial Capitol Compound
P. Guevarra Avenue, Santa Cruz, Laguna