“Entrepreneurial success in the Asia Pacific Region”
“Develop skills and expertise of future entrepreneurs”
The BS Entrepreneurship program aims to:
- Provide an overview of entrepreneurship and its role in economic, social, and human development.
- Prepare students who can integrate the roles of entrepreneurs into business decision-making process.
- Demonstrate the steps in starting a small and medium scale business.
- Guide the students in crafting a business plan.
Graduates of a BS Entrepreneurship program should be able to:
- Perceive opportunities in the environment and translate these into socially responsible and productive employment-generating enterprises.
- Prepare business plans.
- Manage business efficiently and effectively
- Develop business to meet international standards.
- Accomplishment requirements to start a business.