Quality accounting programs to produce competent professionals bound by the highest ethical standards.
Prepare graduates to become accounting professionals.
To achieve our mission, the BSA/ BSAct are committed to pursue the following :
- An undergraduate accounting program that focuses on innovative and relevant curriculum to develop graduates with highest level of professional ethics, skills and competencies.
- An academic environment which provides an extensive classroom learning experience combined with co-curriculum activities that bridges theoretical education with real-business application.
- A pool of competent accounting teachers who will deliver high quality and effective instructional methods and strategies and are capable of contributing research output.
- Produce graduates equipped with academic and technical knowledge capable of passing the CPA Licensure/CAT Licensure examination.
- Develop graduates to become productive members of the society as successful accountants and financial professionals