Sustainable development through Business and Management Education with the end view of keeping pace with the demand of global competitiveness.
The CEMA is committed to provide technical skills and competencies in the business and corporate arena.
The College of Entrepreneurship, Management and Accountancy aims to:
• Produce graduates equipped with academic and technical skills in identifying and starting a business capable of passing the CPA Licensure / CAT Licensure
• Develop graduates to become productive members of the society as successful accountants and financial professionals
• establish a common foundation of knowledge through a core cluster of general and business courses;
• Provide opportunities for a sufficient exposure to real business and corporate environment;
• Develop and enhance students’ skills for self- or corporate employment;
• promote and advocate ethical values in the business and corporate environment.
• pursue an accounting program that focuses on innovative and relevant curriculum to develop graduates with highest level of professional ethics, skills and competencies
The graduates of the CEMA should be able to :
• perceive opportunities in the environment and translate these into socially responsible and productive employment-generating enterprises
• prepare and implement a feasible business plan
• become productive members of the society as successful accountants and financial professionals
• undertake tasks, functions, duties and activities in the operation of the hotels, restaurants, travel, government and non-government agencies in accordance with the company standards
• demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of leadership, communication, finance, technology marketing and sales, human resources, primary and secondary research, and adaptability to change in a tourism industry context.
• evaluate and use appropriate and effective cross-cultural communication strategies to diverse audiences using a variety of techniques in a tourism industry context.
• meet the national passing rate in the accounting licensure examination.