Computer Science Department envisions a leader and dynamic provider of competent graduates with skills that will be recognized globally and in the Asia-Pacific Region
School of scholars, developing and honing future leaders and the total CS professional; innovative, adaptive, values-oriented and technically-skilled in varied computing environment; advanced research, opportunities for CS immersion, through local and international linkages
- To develop CS professionals who are proficient in designing and developing computing solutions.
- To develop CS/IT professionals and researchers in various fields of computer and sciences.
- To develop CS professionals who are creative and innovative, environment-friendly, socially and entrepreneurial/business-values oriented.
- To develop a technology-equipped teaching and learning environment opportunities, linkages and partnership, both local and abroad.
- To integrate Computer Science knowledge, interests applied approaches and solutions in other fields of sciences, arts and technology.
At the end of this program, graduates will have the ability to:
- To produce graduates equipped with the necessary competencies; technical, personal and interpersonal skill.
- To produce graduates who demonstrate and practice the CS professional, technical standards and interoperability, as well as ethical requirements of the CS profession.
- To produce graduates who are willing and capable to continue learning in advanced computer science and specialization in order to better fulfil their mission as computing professionals.